The "Yankee Auction" format is used at The Auction Depot Limited TM. Simply put, a number of items are
offered at the same time. After the auction closes, the highest bidders win and pay the
actual bid price plus the cost of handling and shipping. If bids are for the same price and quantity, earlier bids win over later bids.
- All bids are non-cancelable once submitted
- Posted closing times are approximate. The Auction Depot Limited TM reserves the right to close early or extend auctions at any time at its discretion
- The Auction Depot Limited TM will send email confirming winning bids after the auction closes
- Bids do not roll over to subsequent auctions of similar items.
- It is a violation of law to make bids in a false name or with an invalid credit card.
Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name,
your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us, which can be used by law
enforcement officials to identify you.
The address for shipping will require someone to receive the goods, a commercial address is preferred.
All products purchased directly from The Auction Depot Limited TM are shipped, there are no picks ups from the warehouse.
In the event that a product is not available after the close of the auction an alternate equal or better product will be shipped or a refund given.
- The status of your bid can be seen as soon as you update or reload the product detail sheet.
Depending on the browser that you are using this may not be automatic. Use either the latest version of
Netscape Communicator or Microsoft Explorer.
- If a Credit Card has been refused authorization - products will not be sent
and no notice is given.
- Products can not be sent to Post Office Boxes
The Auction Depot Limited TM
1001 Petrolia Road
Phone: (416) 288 9800