We have 2 sites for bidding, One for known Bidders with ID's and PW's and one for New Bidders. Our known Bidders can use the | Sign On | link that will ask for their authentication.
Assuming that you are a new Bidder:
- Start at the Home page and select a Product
Once you select a product, a Product Detail sheet will be displayed. This sheet contains information on the product available including:
- Quantity available
- Minimum bid and bid increment
- Vendor name
- Last call for bids
- Currently winning bids
To make a bid as a New Bidder, click on the button. This will display the Bid Form. The Bid Form has the same details as the detail sheet and requires the following information to place a bid. The information that you put on this Form is secure.
- As a New Bidder you must complete the Long Form as following:
- First Name / Last Name
- Billing Address - No P.O. Boxes unless you can specify an address in the Shipping Instructions.
- City / State-Prov./ Country
- Zip/Postal Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number / Fax Number / Evening Phone
- The Long From is divided into the required and optional information
- In the Optional Information you are encouraged to specify Shipping Instructions. Products cannot be shipped to military APO's. This field can be used to describe the specific use for the product for example memory and help the vender meet your expectations.
Once you have completed the Bid Form, click on the button. If you are missing information, or some of the information is incorrect, you will see a page which describes the error. Otherwise, if your bid is accepted, a page will be displayed with all bid details. Please print this for your records. Note our service will interpret a higher then required bid as a Proxy